Product Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Our customer is one of the world’s leading suppliers of environmentally friendly biomass and multi-fuel energy solutions. Their main products include power and recovery boilers, gasifiers, pyrolysis reactors, evaporators, lignin recovery, air emission control systems, industrial internet and lifetime services. With their environmental systems business they develop, sell and deliver technologies, which help their customers to manage their emissions in an efficient way. Their main customers include Power Generation, Pulp and Paper industries, Marine and Panel board industry.
Kurzprofil der Funktion
• You will take care of industrial customers mainly in Europe but increasingly in other areas as well.
• As the Product Sales Manager you will develop the winning concept and ensure the customer also understands and believes in it, this includes the product and process design, proposal coordination, and technical negotiations as well as commercial discussions.
• You will act as the link between our product team (Product Managers, Product engineers, Pricing) and the customer, ensuring smooth flow of information.
• You will lead the process to prepare our technical documentation and quotation, with clear deadlines and timely communication.
• You will report to the Product line Manager and the Technology Manager and cooperate closely with them.
• suitable educational background, preferably a Master’s degree in a relevant technological field
• strong understanding of panel board industry or flue gas cleaning technology, and experience in sales
• fluent German and English
• willingness to travel to our customers
• open-minded and innovative thinker, who can push the limits of technology
• knowledge to develop competitive solutions and present them to customers in a compelling way
• understand customers’ needs and moving their performance forward is your key target
• great interpersonal and leadership skills
• project management skills to handle several projects at a time
Mr. Thomas Leupold, Telefon: +49 176 51042584, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org